Noctisardor Bypass i hope it's ben and socrates poop all up in your kitchen
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Part of the other reason she wanted a den was she wanted a secure spot to stash the helicopter part -- yeah, of course that thing got dragged along!  It was weird and she still hadn't found anything else like it, so she brought it along because why not.  Not to mention, giving it to one of the kids to carry meant one less being annoying during the trip because their mouth was full.  Of course, she'd made it abundantly clear that it was not to be destroyed (not that it would have been easy to do so anyway, the edges were sharp enough that chomping on it was going to be very uncomfortable).

Right now, though, she was sniffing around and investigating some older scents that were here.  She was sure there had been deer here not too long ago.. But maybe her nose was tricking her. Hm.  Whatever.  She turned and looped back towards the middle of the territory, figuring maybe there would be more clues there.  At least there were more small prey here overall, but she wanted something bigger.

She didn't find clues, though, she found Terance on her old trail she'd cut through the snow. Her ears tipped forward a moment before she whuffed and trotted over to greet him, nipping at him toothily, Did I miss the trail? I feel like we're so close to having ample prey again-- I keep finding clues like we missed them by a week... She was full of a broiling sort of energy, wanting the hunt and the chase, victory, and whatever else would come their way.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope it's ben and socrates poop all up in your kitchen - by Arbiter - December 29, 2019, 03:01 AM