Noctisardor Bypass i hope it's ben and socrates poop all up in your kitchen
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
A slight shrug, and reached out to nose at some of the snow on his fur, not able to just stand there and only chat at the moment. Still, better than before.  Nobody's picked things clean yet.  But maybe the north side would be better -- even farther from the rest of the wolves we know of.  Made sense at least, she hadn't spent as much time up there herself either. 

She smirked, I'm still not sold on her scouting actually being much beyond an opportunity to goof off and try to find someone to heckle, even though I'm sure of her skills.  But if she finds something, maybe she's growing into her paws.  As big as their children were, they could do with a little bit of maturity -- the harder times hadn't taken as much edge off as she would have expected, but then maybe it was because they didn't know better?  I assume that if something is found, we call everyone.  Or at least those who haven't gone off scouting. Not really a question.  Give them a reason to feast and celebrate -- once it was caught, of course.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hope it's ben and socrates poop all up in your kitchen - by Arbiter - December 30, 2019, 09:56 PM