Frostfire Ridge i mean create again this place
38 Posts
Ooc — viz
All Welcome 
tags for reference

as the early morning sun crests the horizon, illuminating the ice in illusionary fire, gleipnir rises from @Sakhmet's side, communicating with her in his rough and broken common that he will not be far before departing her side. he trusts that the evergreens, stone and ice and snows will keep her hidden while she slumbers, veiling her from the eyes of the unwanted and that when she does rise if she does not immediately join him that her wit will keep her safe.

it is the search of game that drives him to the evergreens and thriving forest of frostfire ridge, trudging thru deep snows and along patches of icy stone, the light snowfall adding to what is already recent. snowflakes catch in his whiskers, in his lashes, melting where they fall upon his nose and catching in the wispier parts of his guard hairs. and yet, though it lacks the salty tang of saltwater this area — the glacier and the ridge — speaks to the harshest parts of his soul, reaching out with merciless hands and claiming him. of the few places he and sakhmet have travelled this area appeals to him the most. though he is not sure if it is a good thing considering how devoid of packlife it is.

the game, however, is good. without other wolves to hunt it thrives here; untouched. he follows a mountain goat trail, tell-tale by the scent and the unique hoofprints it leaves thru the winding forest, relying on scent when the snows thin to bracken covered earth littered with dried pine needles.
sakhmet is welcome to join in any of gleipnir's threads @ any time.
i am, like everything, a lowly mix /
of the divine, the bestial —
Messages In This Thread
i mean create again this place - by Gleipnir - December 21, 2019, 07:02 AM
RE: i mean create again this place - by Enkhtuya - December 24, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: i mean create again this place - by Gleipnir - January 04, 2020, 06:04 AM