Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
they were two women (rather, one-and-a-half with bhediya's size) alone at the river. it didn't seem smart to seek out the culprit, especially without proper experience on the offense. she had no mercenary training, and unless lolita was hiding something, this was presumably true for them both.

she shook her head, sighing as she took a quick glimpse as the body. we'd better not, bhediya sighed. it would have been easier were pygmalion there. the scout looked around to ensure that he wasn't before turning back to her companion. i don't know. i don't think so.

after catching the stench of death, she'd been quick to break away. should we...should we go see?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM