Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
any discernible scents had been washed away by the lake. bhediya looked up at lolita with a disappointed gaze. there's nothing else to do here, she sighed. there was no killer to detain, no scent trail to follow; it became clear that all they were doing was disturbing the woman's grave.

she walked away and took a seat some feet away. maybe..., bhe began, we should go tell easthollow, i think. even if they didn't know who was guilty, it was apparent that someone had been here. if he'd done it once, she knew that he would do it again.

lost creek hollow, too. bhediya's voice was soft, almost silent. do you think so?

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Bhediya - December 27, 2019, 10:15 PM