Stone Circle themeparks and airplanes
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The girl did not seem put off or fearful at Easy's arrival, which she took as a sign of good things to come. It was nice to come to Easthollow where she might not know everyone, but could still be well-received. It felt like a sort of family, and she regretted for a moment that she'd made a commitment to staying with her dam, for the time being.

"My name is Easy," she replied with a wag of her tail, recognizing Valette in the girl's features easily enough, and finding Greyback there when she tilted her head to the side. "We haven't been introduced; I'm Sunny and Dawn's sister, and Minnow's aunt. My father used to be in this pack, and he always thought very well of aunt Val your mother, I'm guessing. I'm just visiting."

All this she hastened to explain, not wanting the girl to think that she'd neglected anything by not knowing her name. "But anyway — I'm pleased to meet you, Leta." She came a little nearer and turned back toward the bison. "Have you been on a bison hunt yet?" she asked the girl, curious about how often Easthollow participated in these, and when they began training their youth in such things.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
themeparks and airplanes - by Leta - December 24, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: themeparks and airplanes - by Easy - December 24, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: themeparks and airplanes - by Leta - December 24, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: themeparks and airplanes - by Easy - December 28, 2019, 02:22 AM