Blacktail Deer Plateau may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
And on this week’s episode of Aningan Doesn’t Know How to be Leader, we welcome three whole woofers without asking a single question about them other than their names LMAO

Of the three, the pallid woman was the first to speak and therefore the one to receive the majority of the boy’s attention. He looked to each sister as they were introduced, offering a smile and a small nod of his head, acknowledging their presence there. Seeing them together, three siblings side-by-side, brought a brief glimmer of longing to his gaze; it was there one second and gone the next, retreating to where the memories of his own siblings lingered in the back of his mind. “I’m Aningan,” he said, continuing with his own introduction. Best not to dwell on that which could not be changed, after all.

When the first to speak added their origin point, his suspicions were confirmed: it was the sea that clung to them, his former home. “You’re from the coast?” he asked, seeking further confirmation. “Is the sea still angry? We lived there once, before it devoured the shore.” And yet, he still missed it. But, like his siblings, that was of the past now—he could not be sure when the sea may settle, and so he knew not when, or even if, they may ever be able to return to their former home safely.

They sought a home and another of the trio spoke about working hard, a comment that made his attention jump over to her as his gaze lingered for a moment or two. “Yes, this is my home,” he answered, looking back to the apparent head of the sisterhood. “If you’re willing to work hard, you all can stay here and join our family.” Slowly, over time, that is. Aningan still felt uncomfortable around those he did not know well but, given the state of the land, he knew he had to be more open to new members. And welcoming them seemed like a step in the right direction.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 24, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Mei - December 25, 2019, 06:06 AM
RE: may these thousand winters swiftly pass, i pray - by Aningan - December 28, 2019, 09:10 PM