Emberwood as long i'm here, no one can hurt you
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He watched Ibis with concern as she stepped away without saying anything. He wanted to check on her but decided she probably wanted some space. The news was worrying and meant that they would need to be really careful, and was sure that would weigh heavily on her mind. 

When she came back to the group, he gave her a reassuring nod and then gave Awol his attention. He agreed with the bard. I'll increase my patrols and offer lessons to anyone who wants to learn some defensive moves, Kavik offered. Both would help ensure that the danger wouldn't affect them here. And it would hopefully ease some of Ibis' worry.

He was glad to hear that Bhediya had already informed some of the neighboring packs. When she suggest some travel to the mountains to inform the packs there as well, he added: I can go with whoever makes the journey. As for the curfew and the women traveling in pairs, he was in complete agreement. I think that's a good idea, he offered with a nod. Hopefully with these measures in place, none of their packmates would meet the same awful end.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 29, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - December 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 01, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 08:56 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 10, 2020, 11:09 AM