Emberwood rodents of unusual size
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

The bickering of the little rodents seemed almost the sharp chorus, a wonderful tune to his ears that egged on his excitement until he was left standing there, up against the tree with his tail wagging like a fool.

Had it not been for her speaking up, Kukulkan would not have noticed Reiko's gentle approach - the very serious mission of investigating and questioning these singing squirrels consumed his attention. But that soft delicate voice pulled his attention away, red-orange eyes turning to set upon her white frame. "Gods if only huh? Speakin' squirrel'd pro'bly help me get 'em down hah!" Oh goodness wouldn't that be the best? It'd make a lot of his more, well, stupid ambitions easier.

The other attendee wasn't quite as enthusiastic about this whole endeavor, and his smile weakened ever so slightly as she continued. "Well now, I wouldn' say no one if ya can't prove it." All it took was one fucker chatting with the little rodents to prove her wrong, after all! "Nahhhh I just need'ta ask 'em some stuffs." But at the mention of how to bring them down, his ears perked back up, his eyes twinkling and lips parting into the biggest, dumbest grin, "SHIT YEAH! Do ya know where t'find some nuts? Tha'd be PERFECT, I could finally get all th'juicy deets from these li'l bastards hah!"

The small critters were his favorite - they always seemed to be so attentive, so energetic and quick to act, quick to react. He wanted, no, he needed to know how their little minds ticked. How they survived such treacherous terrains when their size seemed to inhibit them, right? Yet they prospered, in massive numbers. "I'ma big fan of th'small critters y'know? Birds, hares 'n such. Ev'ry day I come up wi' new questions fer 'em!"

Ever the explorer, ever the adventurer, Kukulkan needed to know.

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
rodents of unusual size - by Kukulkan - December 29, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: rodents of unusual size - by Reiko - December 30, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: rodents of unusual size - by RIP Grezig - December 30, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: rodents of unusual size - by Kukulkan - January 05, 2020, 04:34 AM