Great Bear Wilderness No more subservience
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
But at least the recognition was there, he decided. By then the introduction of their side to the his side had been a chaotic matter that he cared little to recall—and the list had continued to grow since. He had left Hydra burdened with the political matter of it all, though for her it was far from a burden by any stretch of his own imagination. It busied her much in the way that his ventures would busy him, though he wanted to believe not finding anything would be more of a failure than a faux pas in conversation.

Tzila didn't seem so bad, even if he still held his opinion of the Nightwalkers at arm's length. There were some things that could not be so readily forgotten and as long as there was a void to be filled, doubt would certain well within. She analyzed him much in the way that he did her, and his gaze wandered the gentle curves that did not belie the strength that she possessed.

"No, I've been through here before, long before your pack laid its claim. Never cared for the area much to be fair, but the world's a strange place these days. I look for things where I can," came his easy rejoinder, and he imagined she did too. They had to if they wanted to survive, plain and simple.

sorry for the gross delay, have been busy and traveling for work.
Messages In This Thread
No more subservience - by RIP Tzila - December 29, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: No more subservience - by Dirge - January 08, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: No more subservience - by RIP Tzila - January 08, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: No more subservience - by Dirge - January 13, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: No more subservience - by RIP Tzila - January 29, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: No more subservience - by Dirge - February 29, 2020, 08:18 AM