Sunbeam Lair Skylines
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He watched her explain what was clearly a traumatic event for her, emerald gaze studying her face as fear twisted her delicate features. That's understandable; I think that kind of experience would affect anyone, he offered gently. I'm glad your friend is okay, though. I'm sure they're grateful you were there to help them. He hoped his words and their continued closeness would ease her pain the same way it eased his own. 

He met her next comment with a raise of an eyebrow, a sly smile curving one side of his mouth. It seems we are both guilty of following our curiosity, he replied, a low chuckle rumbling from his chest. But when she spoke of the mountain lion she had seen near here recently, any lingering humor left him. That was a serious problem. He was not naive enough to believe that they didn't share the wilds with such beasts but one being so close to home was worrying. He would need to alert the council of this. I will make sure to keep an eye out. I hope you will too She had wandered here alone, and he hoped she had been careful. 

The mention of Courtfall piqued his interest enough to distract him from the lion situation. He had heard of their alliance and was intrigued to learn that he and this woman were now allies. Well, then we'll have no excuse not to see more of each other, he said playfully. The comment was misleading, he knew, but her presence was so soothing that he knew he would want to see her again, regardless of the fact the he could offer her nothing substantial should she ever want that from him. He was eager to indulge in anything that offered even the smallest relief from his constant inner torment. And to her reason for trekking through the danger of the mountains alone, he couldn't help but sympathize with her. The frown made him chuckle softly before gently touching his nose to her cheek if allowed. I'm sorry; it's hard for me not to see the potential danger in every situation. You are, of course, free to explore wherever you'd like. She was neither his mate nor child, and so she had no obligation to humor his overprotective ways.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Skylines - by Agana - December 30, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 01, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 02, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 03, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 06, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 14, 2020, 01:02 AM