Sleepy Fox Hollow she tells me 'worship in the bedroom'
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Fade or one more from you? Sorry for dragging this out... I'll miss RPing these two. Retiring Ketzia from game for now. <3
Trembling beneath him, just as her heart and emotions gave way to him fully, as she had tried so hard to render them unable to do so. Another lifetime, another time, perhaps she would have tried to seek more—to explore him wholly, body, heart and mind, and to see if the gargoyle could indeed be tamed. There was an innate knowledge that his feelings for her ran deep—just not as deep as others, and so she could not press him for more than this. For more than this beautiful goodbye.

The weight of him was the embrace she needed. His guidance met with her own urgency as she gave way to desire and broken emotions. He was everything she needed and more—the father to her children when they had lost theirs, the sound mind that kept her grounded, and the physical force of perfection that scorched her veins with flame.

She would miss him so, but for now, she settled perfectly in his embrace. The final piece to the puzzle that had become her time within the Teen Wilds.

Departure was bittersweet. But she never believed it to be a final farewell.
...you should see me in a c r o w n
Messages In This Thread
she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - December 30, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - December 31, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - January 07, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - January 09, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - February 03, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - February 04, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - February 12, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - February 12, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - February 27, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - March 01, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - March 19, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Mahler - March 20, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: she tells me 'worship in the bedroom' - by Ketzia - May 19, 2020, 06:03 AM