Blacktail Deer Plateau Mama said, burn your biographies
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aningan was unable to fight off the smile that overtook his expression when the fish was accepted; he was proud of his catch, as well as seeing that it went towards someone who needed it. Plus, he was more at ease knowing that she had something to eat prior to leaving, uncertain of how the pickings were beyond their borders.

The boy was quiet as she spoke, listening intently to her answer; some wolves were met but, more so, it was a way to collect information. It made sense—and made him all the more curious. But, when a question was directed his way, he was confused. “I didn’t know I could go,” he admitted. “I thought I had to stay here, or close, to watch out for everyone.” Were leaders allowed to leave? He always thought that leaving was too big of a risk—it opened him up to the possibility of getting lost and, if he got lost, who could tell when he would ever return. He worried that what happened with Caiaphas would happen to him, too; he didn’t want to lose his way or his home.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
Mama said, burn your biographies - by Aningan - January 02, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Rosalyn - January 02, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Aningan - January 05, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Rosalyn - January 05, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Aningan - January 06, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Aningan - January 13, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Rosalyn - January 13, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Aningan - January 19, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Rosalyn - January 20, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Mama said, burn your biographies - by Aningan - February 14, 2020, 10:49 PM