Emberwood i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Somehow, she had been expecting this sad reaction from him. How could she expect any different what with their last interaction? Even though he’d fucked her then, he’d seemed… off. Broken. Depressed. Like her. Still, this weakness disgusted her to some extent, partly because of her own prejudice, but mostly because it reminded her of herself. When had she become such a feeble person? When had he? They had both lost children, and the loss seemed to have destroyed the both of them.

Some growling sound of anger and frustration came unbidden from her throat, ripping out of her like she were being tortured. “I am tired of this,” she snapped. “Tired of this sorrow, this pain, this weakness.” She paced round and round, back and forth. “I will grow from this. So my daughter is gone, my son is dead, and Illidan is… missing. Somewhere. Nowhere. I don’t care anymore.” She stopped her pacing and looked at Kavik longingly. “I will rebuild, with your help. I care not if you love me, I only need your seed. You are strong, physically. Our children would be strong. We could both rebuild. Make new lives.” She stepped towards him, her eyes searching. “Please.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear - by RIP Grezig - January 10, 2020, 04:23 PM