Blacktail Deer Plateau you make me feel the gentle moonlight on my face
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
A sound touches the wind, barely more than a whisper in that snowfall, but a girl's voice all the same. And though it is too quiet to hear what exactly is said, it still draws Huā's eyes forward, to the source of the noise. 

There was the prettiest little rose, blooming despite the snow- a warm pink girl with glowing eyes like a white wine, and the pleasantly soft features of childhood. "Hey 宝宝," she coos warmly, unable to help herself. Though she would not admit it, Huā loved little kids. They were too cute- that catlike boy of the beach, or this rosy girl of the plateau- their sweetness charmed her. Until she met kids like Tuvak, that is- she couldn't stand that ego. 

"Are you from here? I am new, my name Huā." she calls over the wind to the little girl, before decidedly walking a few paces closer, blackened paws crunching the heavy snowbanks.
Messages In This Thread
you make me feel the gentle moonlight on my face - by Huā - January 06, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: you make me feel the gentle moonlight on my face - by Huā - January 06, 2020, 05:01 PM