Nova Peak And I'll climb the hill in my own way
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, good!!  Kiwi wanted to form a pack that was like minded, and she thought that of all of them, Enkhtuya showed the most promise to being aligned with she and Yami.  She had enjoyed that the woman didn't immediately speak in favor of her recruit when Kiwi had questioned her... it showed she knew whose side she should be on.

I want you to go and find out if this guy named Colt is still leading my old pack.  Don't tell them why, or who sent you, or anything about us specifically.  She didn't know if they were the type to come looking for trouble; they always seemed too lazy for that.  But it was better safe than sorry.

If you can manage that, then I think you'd make a pretty awesome Herald.  Then, when she got back, she and Yami and Kiwi could figure out how they wanted to do this for real.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 13, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Enkhtuya - January 14, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 17, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Enkhtuya - January 17, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: And I'll climb the hill in my own way - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2020, 01:44 PM