Haunted Wood Hello, inferior evil beings
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
he chucked, disarmingly charming, and yet she could not afford to grin, to feel the pride at his praise. she nodded, accepting the words at face value, though she hardly thinks he's sought her out only to ensure she knows his pride. and there it comes, assurance, and then intention, requests. at first it seems simple; her mentor will take his leave, unbound, and she will not worry that his motives might be mercurial, changing. an easy solution, then, though she remembers a spar wit Hashut, seemingly so long ago. The simplest target, path, was anything but, and so she was silent a long moment as she gathered her thoughts. "your actions are your own choice; I won't try and keep you here if you want to leave." she states, knowing this to be true enough. "but the nightwalkers are not your future recruits. do not try to make them into your own followers." she has learned the importance of keeping a pack together, remembering well the emptiness that had been Blackfeather. we were too few. 

the 'deal' he speaks of is interesting; she makes a note to ask @Serem of it when she sees the woman next. she pauses once more, before continuing after a beat. "I don't see why we can not be allies. I can't speak for Moonspear; you'll have to speak to them yourself." hunting grounds, explicit guidelines; those things can come later, should black hat's group even be a success. she will seek out her general for the details, understanding her lack of experience in this area. she's careful even as she falls silent, knowing the silver-tongue that many of the members seem to share, and determined not to fall prey to it so early in her leadership.
Messages In This Thread
Hello, inferior evil beings - by Black Hat - January 13, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Hello, inferior evil beings - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Hello, inferior evil beings - by Black Hat - January 13, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Hello, inferior evil beings - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Hello, inferior evil beings - by Black Hat - January 13, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Hello, inferior evil beings - by Hela - January 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Hello, inferior evil beings - by Black Hat - January 13, 2020, 03:17 PM