Nocturne Summit i came down from the moon
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
All Welcome 
A winter's night was early still by his standards and patchy clouds were starting to open to midnight skies, so when restlessness struck him, he headed uncharacteristically and very distinctly south. Not only down the elevations, or at least.. not all the way. He did not veer towards the flatlands this time, or point his muzzle towards the eventual coastline (though he rarely ever made it that far) and instead fringed along above the Altar--towards the shadowed mountain beyond.

The nature of the season had him pent up and feeling unsettled--put lightly. Mostly he had been venting the sensation at home, staying focused, patrolling, avoiding unrelated she-wolves, training the pups.. so on, within bounds. Hydra's praise never all too far from memory, he never really struggled with it.. but he was able to do both, he knew. Tonight he gave in to that want to just cover ground and go, prowl, track, rove... He at least did so knowing all was well at home first--as well as it was going to be, considering the wind, then the cold that came with it all.

He was still low on this slope's elevations, navigating the foothills before the realest rises took hold easily. Nothing hurried him along yet, but he was staying on the lookout in the meantime, perusing by  moonlight.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 21, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 10, 2020, 12:07 PM