Noctisardor Bypass Why does he look like his head is only there to keep the top of his neck warm?
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Eek. I wrote this in two sessions and I think it was a bad idea, heh.

Kaertok still seemed fairly reasonable about it, and since Arbiter wasn't one to jump to overreaction on something like this, she was perfectly fine waiting to hear him out at the very least. From all the wolves I have met here, many are not as driven as my kin. It makes some things easy, and others hard. So few seemed to be willing to spar, let alone fight if it came to it. Terance may not be the most bold, but he is reasonable. And unlike some, willing to make decisions that need to be made. Unlike Rannoch who was swayed by Liffey. 

But Legion is still young -- and much that's changing from the way the Hollow was is becoming more the way my family has done things and there's no saying the final form would appeal. I won't demand he lead, but if at some point he does not, it has a higher chance of making things complicated with the way things stand now. Timing. Suggesting Terance should step down, even if only for a short time, meant that in spring there might be a period where there could be only one leader who was out of commission in a den -- and right now between Jomyo suggesting she may leave in the spring and Kaertok being fairly new to the pack Arbiter wasn't about to just promote someone on a whim. She wasn't fond of the idea of being solo though -- the pack always needed a strong alpha available at all times. It brought up other questions that she didn't particularly want to ask or answer at the moment either. Later, later. At least right now she was fairly sure that Terance was planning to continue leading beside her. For now, not something to worry about.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he look like his head is only there to keep the top of his neck warm? - by Arbiter - February 01, 2020, 03:17 PM