Noctisardor Bypass Why does he look like his head is only there to keep the top of his neck warm?
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Perhaps she should have been more precise, but given that she had been hunting for a den while exploring the inner workings of the new territory, it may have just been closer to the front of her mind than for others'.  Well, that and she'd already given it some thought if Terance ended up being injured at an inconvenient time -- like Rannoch had, I expect to have pups again this year. That means there is... Up to a two month window where I won't be able to be fight like I normally could. I wasn't happy about it last year, but I could rely on the rest of the leadership, including Terance, to ensure duties were done. Sure, there are things that any wolf in the pack could do, but not everything -- the pack always needs a strong leader to be there, not in a den. It would be easier if she was male, but there were some things that couldn't be changed in this world. Well, that and she wasn't going to be surrendering her right to breed, that would only open the door for someone else to do so without permission. Thus if the timing is wrong: complicated. She wanted her pack to be stable. To not have a question that a leader would be challenged, to not leave that gap. To not have to show up at the borders like a bloated whale and be forced to rely on others when she otherwise wouldn't. The obvious answer was to promote someone if needed, but she was not going to rush it if she didn't have to.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he look like his head is only there to keep the top of his neck warm? - by Arbiter - February 01, 2020, 05:21 PM