Whitefish River Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello."
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The woman seemed starstruck, as if indeed she'd seen something as mesmerizing as the spirit she'd referred to moments ago. Lumi's smile wavered before it disappeared, worrying now. Surely she wasn't the cause of such a reaction - the fae had been admired before, but never because of her appearance. She did not live in a world where only some things were beautiful; in her world, all that existed had beauty within, one simply had to look for it. Take for example this woman's eyes; twinkling like stardust, the rarest color of saxe the sprite had ever seen - her gaze wielding immense powers, withholding thoughts she'd never get to hear. Her words, like waves crashing upon once perfectly stable rocks. The rocks caved.

She felt her cheeks thawing snowflakes, a flush of red 'neith her fur. She blinked swiftly, checked if she'd heard correctly - what she'd thought to have been said truly had been, and for a moment the fae was speechless. I did not. She answered softly, the same whimsy in her tone yet it was laced with humility.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello." - by Lumiya - February 01, 2020, 05:39 PM