Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Honor, something the girl did not realize she possessed. She acted not because of others, but a force she felt within, propelling her down a path of nobility and selflessness. Doing the right thing, expressing yourself through more than words, was one of the few thing that could liberate their kind from endless suffering. She didn't understand those who fought and cried, those who killed - died, but she understood herself. She knew of her flaws, knew her rules and knew the nature around her - like Faerie Queen.

Mercy bears richer fruits. She commented, speaking her truth. If she'd left Loinnir 'pon the mountain to pass, she would not have gained such a wondrous travel companion - just like with their slain beast 'pon these cliffs, if they'd not ended it they wouldn't have gotten the meal they were in need of. There was no lesser evil, just the more righteous - using that excuse meant one hadn't thought about their options more thoroughly, a mental block usually caused by pride. However, could she fault those with pride for having it — beat herself down for not possessing it?

She followed his gaze to the Flatlands down below. Even from here, the wilds seemed so vast. I see... She mused, frowning ever so slightly due to the somber tone in which he spoke his next words. It must be wonderful there - if you long for it so dearly, — tell me, what draws you to that place?
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 28, 2020, 04:04 PM