Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
'doing as you please', in the wrong mind, meant lazing about or going against nature, both of which Lumiya wasn't planning on doing. She meant it more in the sense that, she would act on her ideas of righteousness and go after her dreams and ambitions instead of letting them pass by. The russet male luckily knew what she meant and she smiled as he mused about it.

East - 'ver the mountains and into the Taiga. She answered with a small sweep of her muzzle, a gesture to the mountains she was planning on conquering. She glanced to the carcass again then, deciding it really was too much for the two of them. Feel free to send someone for the collection of this meal once we're gone - I'd hate for it to go to waste. To this Loinnir stuck up his beak, offended that his caretaker thought he could not finish the entire beast on his own.
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:02 PM