Blacktail Deer Plateau Light up your wildest dreams
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When he sought one, both appeared; this made him glad, convinced that their minds combined held the answers to everything. But this hardly dawned on him, too flustered to even properly greet them. Rather, the first thing he blurted out ended up being, “What are you two to each other?” Family, he told himself—but he knew that wasn’t the entire truth. There was more to it than that, more than what he could fully understand as he currently was. But he wanted to understand—and the need to do so drove him to ramble on.

“Ying and I got into an argument… I think?” There was shouting involved, so it had to be an argument, right? “We were talking and then she got mad at me. Then—then she started saying she didn’t want to be friends with me, that she wanted to be more. But what’s more? Is it just family?” But if she wanted to be considered family, why didn’t she just say so? “She mocked me and said I wasn’t nice!” Repeating it aloud made it hurt all over again—was he really not nice? He tried to be nice.

“Everything I said was wrong,” he muttered. “Until I said we could be like you two—then she didn’t seem angry anymore. But I—” Was he being foolish? It sure felt like it. I don’t know what that means. I don’t know what I agreed to!” Strangers, friends, family—those were the only levels of social construct, as far as he was concerned. Nothing else existed, nothing else that he was aware of.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
Light up your wildest dreams - by Aningan - January 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Rosalyn - January 30, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Erzulie - January 30, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Aningan - January 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Rosalyn - January 31, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Erzulie - January 31, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Erzulie - February 04, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Light up your wildest dreams - by Rosalyn - March 04, 2020, 09:01 AM