Porcupine Ridge I'm leaving here tomorrow for a place I don't exist
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The word was an unfamiliar one to the young fae who spoke in riddles and metaphors, or at least attempted to. She chuckled and nodded regardless, finding it an interesting way of referring to her feathered friend. Why do you wish for your own 'homeboy'? She asked then. She knew her mother had simply stumbled 'pon a pesky raven one day and it hadn't left her alone since. Quite the same had happened with Loinnir, even though he most likely owed his life to her. She'd made clear that he was free to go whenever he pleased, but he'd stuck around despite this. Was this friendship then?

Rusalka, what a beautiful name for a place, she found. She referred to her parents as mothers, as in the plural. How odd that was - how could a child form of the pairing between two females? That was unlike how she'd been taught about mating, though she found it weird to ask. So, you're a princess then? She asked with a slightly teasing smile, then the sprite shook her head. We don't live anywhere right now - nothing has quite been like where I've felt home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm leaving here tomorrow for a place I don't exist - by Lumiya - February 05, 2020, 07:43 AM