Stone Circle We get what we deserve
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

A smile tugged at his lips remembering his first meeting with Nanook. "We meet a few days after my siblings and I arrived at Blackfeather Woods. But it was mostly her conquering my heart rather than the other way around." Start shook his head slightly, with a small laugh.

"Only a select few in my family speak the common tongue, most of us speak Inuttuk. Luckily for me I learned at a young age from my grandmother how to speak your language." Sia elaborated, "But when I first met Nanook, I was in a foul mood and without thinking I greeted her in my first language. I say greeted, but it was more like an accusation. As I said I wasn't particularly happy to see anyone, let along a stranger." He was usually more diplomatic than that, preferring a neutral stance than anything overly emotional. However on that day he couldn't help himself.

"Before I had the chance to correct myself she had already responded, in Inuttuk. I was so surprised I completely forgot about what I was angry about." There weren't many who could move Siarut in such a way, to make him forget about anything other than the person standing in front of him. Only his sister and his mate could make him forget about everything else happening around them.

"From the moment she spoke, I knew she was special." At some point in his spiel his gaze had drifted off, a warm faraway look glinted in his olive green eyes.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
We get what we deserve - by Siarut - February 01, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Siarut - February 02, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by RIP Valette - February 09, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Siarut - February 23, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by RIP Valette - February 29, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by Siarut - February 29, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: We get what we deserve - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2020, 06:55 AM