Emberwood Dancing with somebody else.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He held still while she drew in the scents of his coat, wondering what she was searching for. Maybe she was just lonely being cooped up here during her healing, and the scent of the pack was comforting to her. Eventually, she settled back against the tree, informing him that she was feeling a little better. He was glad to hear it; he wanted her back in good health and leading her pack again. 

Her next question drew his eyebrows together in concern. Some left without word to me or anyone else that I can tell. I don't know why. That is just the way of things sometimes. It had happened in every pack he had ever lead, and he had stopped trying to figure out why a long time ago. Bhediya left because she no longer felt safe here, he continued, sighing. The situation still weighed heavily on his mind and heart. Something happened with Pygmalion; she wouldn't tell me all the details, but he tried to hurt her and scared her enough that she didn't want to be anywhere that he could find her. She was hiding in the mountains, but she was no longer there the last time I went back to check on her. He worried what might have happened. He could only hope that she found somewhere safe, maybe with a different pack. 

Now, their numbers dwindled, something he was far too familiar with. He knew that no amount of searching for members would change their fate. Either the pack would fall apart or they would rally and find enough new members to keep them afloat until times were more prosperous.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Dancing with somebody else. - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 08, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Dancing with somebody else. - by RIP Kavik - February 12, 2020, 03:50 AM
RE: Dancing with somebody else. - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Dancing with somebody else. - by RIP Kavik - February 18, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Dancing with somebody else. - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 21, 2020, 01:29 PM