Whitebark Stream Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Listening intently, she tried to store as much information in her mind as she possibly could. Their name, their scent - their seemingly benevolent pair of leaders who were, apparently, expecting! Though she rarely wished for children herself, she was filled with joy whenever someone mentioned the little pixies running 'round a loving family. She wanted to give them the encouragement she'd never gotten.

Oh - congratulations to you both! — I wish them good health and happiness. She said sincerely. Wishes, she knew, could come true - and this one was simply too wonderful not to. Then she became the topic of conversation, something she minded very little. There wasn't much to her story yet, but the greatness yet to come filled her with confidence she could not have mustered moons ago. I was born in the flatlands - over the mountains. My family moved away shortly after, but I returned not too long ago with aspirations to build something of my own.
Messages In This Thread
Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site - by Lumiya - February 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site - by Lumiya - February 11, 2020, 03:43 PM