Whitebark Stream Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
But Lumiya had been burdened with more than anyone realized. She had seen her parents struggle in a leading position, had seen her father break down about it - had had meaningful conversations with the queen of the court that were settled outside of the wilderness. If Lumi was a child, then those around her were toddlers - babies even. She was more thoughtful than anyone but Clementine and her brother gave her credit for.

My brother is with me, for now — and I've made many friends and allies along my way. She knew Artyom did not know what had happened within her family, how she'd been mentally abused, but found it better to state with confidence she was not alone. What was family, when those that were meant to nurture and protect you turn out evil and uncaring? She was far happier living among strangers. I hope your family will see me as a friend too. She expressed with an expression that could melt the winter away.
Messages In This Thread
Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site - by Lumiya - February 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site - by Lumiya - February 11, 2020, 04:11 PM