Whitebark Stream Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
If only Artyom did know about her uncaring, unloving family - surely he would have advised her to leave the minute she was able to. She had endured enough - perhaps even too much - and was now finally paving a way all her own. She had noticed that not many outside of her family actually disliked her (and how could they?!), and that gave her a confidence boast like no other she'd ever received.

She was glad everyone was being nice to her, so very very thankful. She turned to look at Loinnir then, her feathered traveling friend perched patiently on pristine, pruned back. I named him Loinnir - he does not seem to mind it. She answered. He's been my traveling partner since I found him in the mountains. She gestured to the high peaks she was sure were somewhere behind her, looming 'ver the Taiga in all their unwavering glory.
Messages In This Thread
Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site - by Lumiya - February 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Time to get some pistols and a doctor on site - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:31 PM