Haunted Wood I wanna fly to Mars on a gold Concorde [M]
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Baby makin
@Hashut for the making of babies Forwarddated: 2nd March
The heat swept over her despite her resistance. Vanity badly wanted to leave the woods to prevent it, but the wound severing the muscles in her hip prevented her from doing so.
But it certainly wouldn't prevent her from her second favorite activity.
(Of course, ladies first)

If Venny was still kicking she'd probably go to him, but alas he wasn't. And she really did like dear Hashut. Such sweet mind and he tries to have a tender touch. He was suitable.
She moved to find him, hopefully alone. She didn't care, though if Serem was there that would be awkward to play out, her being pregnant and all (never mind the fact they were brother and sister). 
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
I wanna fly to Mars on a gold Concorde [M] - by Vanity - February 16, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: I wanna fly to Mars on a gold Concorde [M] - by Hashut - February 21, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: I wanna fly to Mars on a gold Concorde [M] - by Vanity - February 24, 2020, 02:38 PM