Emberwood Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Her eyes softened at his first words. “I am excited to meet them, as well,” she admitted, a rare show of emotion from her. “And to finally have my children be a father that I wholly approve of. I admit my last mating was… spur of the moment, and he vanished soon afterwards.” She looked down; she did not regret the children she had birthed through Vaati, but she did regret her choice of father. Still, that was nothing to think of now.

’I don't want to stress you unnecessarily, but I'm unsure if this pack will be stable enough for children in the spring.’

“Mm,” she sounded in reply, looking up from her paws and back into his eyes. “Yes, I am aware that our numbers are dwindling.” She looked around, as if expecting one of the members of UG to suddenly appear through the trees. “I have been thinking we should move on from here. It pains me to act in any way disloyal to a pack that I am a part of, but… our children take precedence, yes? They need to grow up in a pack large enough to sustain them.” She sighed, trying not to imagine the look on innocent Ibis’ face when she found out that they were leaving. “Do you have another pack in mind?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance - by RIP Grezig - March 20, 2020, 05:26 PM