Whitebark Stream winded
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Joining 
@Dawn @Artyom. Hela, some assumptions about Kavik’s behavior are in here. DM me if this is a problem, but I feel like I know his personality pretty well lol.

Assuming that @Kavik was somewhere close behind her, Grezig trekked onward through the wilderness. They’d talked about leaving and then it had just happened one day. Grezig was still about a month away from giving birth, and so was not yet a large, immoveable whale of a wolf. Still, even at four weeks, this journey had been tiring, and Kavik had worried for her every step of the way. His constant worrying was not something she had considered before deciding she wanted to carry his children. Now she grumbled under her breath every time he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. Grezig had never been a soft one. She could take care of herself and didn’t need his doting. But she said nothing.

Now she stood at the borders of Whitebark Stream and howled for a leader, feeling winded. What she wouldn’t give to sink down onto some soft earth and sleep for an age. But first, introductions. And the hope that there was even space for herself, and her pups. And Kavik, if there was room left over, she supposed with a smirk.
Messages In This Thread
winded - by RIP Grezig - February 24, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: winded - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: winded - by RIP Kavik - February 25, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: winded - by Artyom - March 02, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: winded - by RIP Kavik - March 20, 2020, 03:43 PM