Wheeling Gull Isle interest I find in you inside my dream
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Few arrived, but she was not so surprised. Ying and Riluo were still away, and likely the others were busy with tasks around the island. As they arrived, she gave each a pleasant smile, whether returned or not. The tension between Orochi and Ruò did not go unnoticed, she glanced back and forth between them while analyzing their cold expressions. Lei seemed to be the only one in an upbeat mood- for the other two, she could practically see stormclouds hovering above their heads. She glanced at @Mei (whom I am pping if u dont mind sparx<3) who gave her the signal to lead the discussion. 

So Huā stepped forward, taking a deep breath and raising her chin in the air as she addressed the tiny crowd. She was almost prepared to speak in her native tongue, before her eyes settled on the fiery boy again. Oh, right. So. We- Yuèlóng- we are here now. I want to talk about how we will run thing. Another nervous glance to Mei, then back to the people. I arrive in Wild first- here, I have most big knowledge of land. Mei and Ying came next- we know some local people, so we all comfy here. I have decide myself as empress- Mei as priestess, she want follow her religion. And Ying- she not want be leader. But all us most experience here, and we work hard recruit people, find family. She paused, letting them take it in- did they desire power, too? Orochi fight Ying, he prove himself. Orochi- you be general. I hope can trust you.

For other- we not see you long time. Prove your skill, we promote you. Understood?
Messages In This Thread
interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - February 27, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - February 27, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - February 28, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Orochi - March 01, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 09, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 09, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - March 11, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - April 05, 2020, 08:12 PM