Firestone Hot Springs you’re not as brave as you were at the start
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Unfortunately, that annoyance started to spit words of war at her and came stomping at her with an agitated voice and started to curse her out. Vespera didn't even look at the approaching wolf, she just flattened her ears and stared off into space with her expression full of annoyance, for fuck's sake, why does this happen to me every.single.TIME. The young girl snapped her head towards the younger wolf that looked like an agitated kitten with her face unamused, she never met him, and wouldn't waste her time with this kind of shit again. The exile could honestly ignore what he was saying to her but once he got closer, he realized his mistake and asked who she was, so she tried to cool her nerves and made her face a little calmer.

"Apparently I am someone that triggers you to the point where you want to rip my face off," she said with unamused sarcasm as she craned her head up to get a better look at him with her purple orbs. "Name's Vespera," she said before he could get snippy about her name so she tried to cool her hot-headedness and sounded more chill than usual.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
RE: you’re not as brave as you were at the start - by Vespera - March 03, 2020, 11:21 PM