Firestone Hot Springs you’re not as brave as you were at the start
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
She felt the laughs between his breaths but she did not stir, she wouldn't let him step all over her, even though he was literally on top of her. The child let go of her throat and lifted his chin and puffed out his chest in arrogant victory, he did compliment her that she did fight well, but he gloated that he fought better. The exile's intense eyes faded back to an unimpressed expression, in the end, he was a hot-headed kid, and her unstable mindset and exhaustion is what ultimately led to her fall. The girl rolled out from under him and onto her pads, she straightened her body and forced her limbs not to shake in the slightest as she stood her full height. The female shook her fur with her blood spraying but she didn't care, once her pelt settled, she stared at him with a relaxed glance, but there was a hint of fire in her iris. She could easily snap back at him with more intense snark to his arrogant comment, but she didn't she thought it would be funny to act like it was nothing and try to piss him off that way.

"Well that was a nice warm-up," she said while stretching her back legs by kicking them out and pushing them away from her body, she didn't want to give him what he wanted by being a sore loser, even though she so badly wanted to ram his head into the nearest boulder for she was feeling quite salty. "If I ever need to stretch my legs again and get the adrenaline flowing through my weakened body, I will come and find you," she gave him a sincere smile, even though she didn't feel that way. But the pup did show that he shouldn't be underestimated and she had to give him that, but she didn't want to admit that she was rusty. "But seriously I wouldn't mind sparring with you again," she said a little more quickly and her face casual since she was being more blunt with him.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
RE: you’re not as brave as you were at the start - by Vespera - March 05, 2020, 12:04 AM