Hushed Willows faerie is a perilous land, and in it are pitfalls for the unwary
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Joining 

"She's the wildflowers but she's also the rain: days of summer beauty and nights full of pain." 

Through the heart of the mountains she'd pressed eagerly, reaching for the invisible sanctuary beyond its peak with desperate, grasping hands. From hell she'd crawled, and through the realms of every other would she drag herself until the frantic pounding of her heart stilled. 

The battered she-wolf might've noticed the boundaries cloaking the willow groves - if not for the driving diluge which had sent her scurrying in search of shelter, not unlike a frightened field mouse. As it was, the storm smothered all trace of scent; her past mistakes repeated blindly as the darkness deepened around Fen with the coming of night. 

Deeper into their territory she roamed mistakenly, ignorantly. The gaping maw of a cavern loomed upon her peripherals, relief blooming in the healer's heart as she dove into the refuge. 

Alone, unaware of the blunder she'd committed, the fae wound in circles - lowering herself to the dry floor gratefully as she wrapped around her aching frame, hugging her damp self close for warmth. 

"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."