Porcupine Ridge Here, There And Everywhere
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera didn't really look at Ibis like one would in a normal conversation, instead she would slightly shift her head and glance towards the girl and would notice her small smile, but she honestly looked tired. Ibis responded to her first words which would confirm some of Vespera's internal suspicions that something might be the matter with her but Vespera wouldn't press her about it since it really wasn't her business. Then, the smaller female stated that she felt bad for feeling bad when looking at the valley which made the dark woman raise a brow and morphed her expression to look a little bit confused. The exile thought that conversing with Ibis might annoy her or exhaust her since her response wasn't really a cohesive sentence. But she was here now, so might as well do something.

"Yeah I get it," I think, she shrugged as she lifted her muzzle to look up at the overarching sky a little better, "there is just a lot going around you and yet there is always something plaguing your mind," she said with a laid-back tone. She was trying to relate to Ibis since Vespera felt the same way about something bugging you constantly over past experiences, even though she had no idea what Ibis was thinking about. "My mind always reminds me on a daily basis about how much life can really fucking suck," Vespera said with an annoyed and honest tone, though she wasn't directing her irritation at Ibis.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 06, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 06, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 23, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Here, There And Everywhere - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:43 PM