Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
She found Frolic—whom she hadn't seen since just before her first encounter with Moonspear—in a nearby valley, a lake at its center overshadowed by a ring of rocky crags and ridges. It was the perfect place to convalesce, honestly. Quell had always been able to bounce back quickly before, though this particular migraine had taken quite the toll on her. She felt sleepy and weak, totally out of sorts. Hopefully lots of rest would give her the energy for the final leg home.

Q woke late in the afternoon, the overcast skies so searingly white that her head began to pound as soon as she woke. She groaned under her breath, squinting as she pushed herself to her feet and loped to water's edge. She drank noisily, then sat back and scanned for any sign of the otter.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by Quellcrist - March 12, 2020, 12:05 PM