Wheeling Gull Isle where I'm going you'll be far away
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
im... so sorry for the wait on this. don't know how Iet it go so long- forgive me!!! :"( we can wrap

When Aiolos spoke her fears back to her, they sounded irrational. She had to admit it- why was she so paranoid of such things? Fearful that her own precious sister would hurt her? The nervousness lingered, but she knew how silly she looked- and was ashamed. Aiolos said he would protect her if she was attacked, which soothed her... until he claimed that in the case she was challenged, the same may not be true. The dolphin listened on as the lion spoke, each of his words found true as she admitted it. If Ying wanted to challenge, she ought to be straightforward. Not secretive, organizing little armies behind her back. It was a... rat thing to do. Pathetic. 

The second part, Aiolos' advice, made her nervous and yet she found solace with it. She had to be confident in her choices, confident in herself and her position... not like a child protecting a pearl from gulls, afraid they may steal it away... it was hers, and if someone tried to take it, so be it. She would cross that bridge when she came to it. When he suggested a vote among the pack, she felt protective suddenly again. No! It's my role! Mine! Not exactly her thoughts, but something childish like this- and immediately she realized what a fool she was. She needed to change her path of thought. Her perspective was still that if a young girl- and she knew, to be a good leader, she would have to lead like an adult. This was a problem that would need much more time of thought, to mull over how she should address it. But for now, she offered Aiolos an honest message, Thank you, Aiolos. You are wise man. I will take your word to my heart... think about all. She dipped her head respectfully to him, before lifting it again. 

He didn't seem too eager to talk about his past... and knowing wnat he had said prior, she figured perhaps it was a rough memory. Maybe not something he wanted to discuss. The fact that his wording was if you want me to made that clear, and so she shook her head slowly. Ah... maybe we wait I know you better. Later. And that time, I will give you my story, too. She found there were no more questions buzzing within, and that she had come to something of a solution drawn from his lips... and so she finally dipped her head to him, quietly departing with a wave of her tail behind her.
Messages In This Thread
where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - May 17, 2020, 06:49 PM