Altar of Twilight Unleashed
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Wrapping this up.

Tzila felt that her meeting with the Queen of Moonspear was coming to an end. She felt some sort of weight lifted off her shoulders, and a new sense of certainty. To her remark of seeming wise herself, Tzila only smiled faintly, far too reserved to brag about such a quality, whether it was true or not. "Time...however long it takes, for something worth it." She uttered more to herself than to the dark female by her side. 

Moving alongside of her, Tzila listened, absorbing her words like a sponge. They made sense and they were not difficult to understand. Her struggle then, must be more complex because of her emotions weaved into her past. Her offer, to fight for her and the very reasons she stood for, was met with a soft blink of her silver eyes. It wasn't a direct invitation to Moonspear - at least that's not how she perceived it. Still, to know that she as an individual was considered an ally, or even a foot solider in the shadows, flattered her. After a moment’s thought "I will stay on my own, but I feel too much has already transpired not sever my ties that remain to Moonspear." Her head swam for a moment, as she realized that she might dare call Hydra a friend. In a tentative gesture unlike her assured self, she brushed her nose gingerly along the coarse hairs of her shoulder, tail flicking once, amicably. Then, she slowly veered away. "I...I think I know what I must do. Something...tells me I must reconnect with my roots. Maybe for closure." She gestured with her muzzle north. "The coast." That was where her travels would take her, now. "I am only ever a call away, but I do hope to see you again." Fixing the Queen with an intensely meaningful look said that she had been more help than she may ever realize, by simply offering her presence and a listening ear. Then Tzila was gone, melting away back into the shadows.
Messages In This Thread
Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 16, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - March 17, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Unleashed - by Hydra - March 17, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Unleashed - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2020, 10:32 PM