Moonspear Kings fight for empires, madmen for applause.
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Jarilo was already on edge, one not very familiar to him quite so intimately and strongly. Times were stressful enough, changing, now this too? His ears turned nervously to listen, and it all settled uneasily in his already worn heart, soul, and body alike. Even before here and now, he saw his brother's injuries when he hovered vaguely over the pale healer's shoulder. Largely, he was on the patrols he'd increased anyway, so this was just another reason.. but of course, the eldest son was not near when the others began to congregate. He arrived near the scene a little late.

He came to find Kukutux first, wide-eyed and concerned, he looked her over first.. then past her onto the more pressing matter since she seemed fine enough given the situation (a loose definition here). Which, this could get ugly, if it hadn't already and though he hated to part ways from her, he frowned apologetically at her. Hydra was here already at least, which he trusted her power here, and what she could get done with it. That was probably good, but he knew the rest of his family too well unfortunately--again, he knew that could get bad, and not exactly what his brothers could unleash.

But on his way to the worst of it something else caught his eye beyond the rest, and this was certainly not good--some tan fur, light, not far, wrong place, wrong time--and he only saw thanks to his angle of approach to this particular flavor of Moonspear hot mess. What in the fuck? Ugly impatience rose in him instantly, along with it his hackles as he zeroed in, tail up at the stranger. Jarilo did not hesitate, comfortable, with the mountain he knew like his own body at his paws and first stalked onto the scene.

Jarilo broke into the momentum of a full lunge once closer, hoping to bring his whole force into the nameless to him wolf's side, his teeth aiming for purchase in the neck--or shoulders--he wasn't about to discriminate with the vicious snap he delivered that said get away from us, not when he came at it fast and over-eager to vent--and suggest this random no-one leave when this was absolutely a foul family matter.

This was not the time to lurk their blind spots or interfere from outsiders, for Jarilo intended to put a full stop to that despite all his worry over his siblings--and what they might do.
very okay to be skipped in the order about rev/arc/hydra unless more directly involved in that but i had to get in i'm sorry. i don't want to hold anything up badly bc i do have to work in office all day 2morrow sadly and idk if i will get to check the board much bc of how fubar stuff is rn <3
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kings fight for empires, madmen for applause. - by Jarilo - March 19, 2020, 09:46 PM