Northstar Vale I'll Follow the Sun
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
[Image: sSo0pIJ.png]

The pack was finally coming together, Vespera was starting to get to know packmates better, which was a huge step up, and she was finding trust in Reiko. But there was more to Reiko then what Vespera could ever guess but she didn't think about it, instead, she journeyed on her own to get familiar with her new home just like how she and the Empress discovered that mossy place. The dark woman carefully guided her paws to what seemed like nowhere since she was in unfamiliar territory, with the birds chirping and squawking overhead and the looming trees made the exile feel a bit skittish. However, she flared her nose and raised her head in pride, she won't be intimidated by the unknown and so she sped up her pace to a confident trot. She bounded over rocks as gracefully as she could but ended up hitting her pads just a little but she didn't mind, what would ultimately drive her forward was a new scent.

The woman briefly stopped in a barren spot with her ears slightly flicking and her nose twitching, for a moment, she thought she heard steam, but she scowled at the idea that there would be steam in a place like this. But, her nose was telling her otherwise, hesitant, she stalked forward with her nose leading her through the mysterious woods and the hidden rocks. Vespera squinted for a moment as her eyes glared to what seemed to be a cave opening, and as she would start to stalk closer, the sound of running water beat against her ears. Drawing closer upon further inspection, she got to the entrance and peered inside with her ears up like sonar and looking like an antelope in headlights, she couldn't believe what she had stumbled upon.

It was some sort of hot springs.

Vespera's jaws parted slightly to express her awe as she stepped inside with caution and wonder. She made note of the various colors of the rock and the sapphire blue water as she loomed over the edge. The sound of the waterfall was peaceful and she felt more at ease, she just had to tell Reiko.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 23, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 23, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 24, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 27, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 29, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - March 29, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - March 30, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I'll Follow the Sun - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:51 AM