Northstar Vale "You were never on my side"
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

He head hadn’t he. His gaze fell quickly to the forest floor, a blush forming beneath his fur. This is why socializing was overrated. “I suppose I did didn’t I.” He figured there was really only one way to try and avoid any awkwardness on his part, and that was through work/duty.

“The umm…borders are coming along nicely. I was just finishing my morning patrol, nothing seems out of the ordinary.” Yuudai provided a very cursory morning report, just as he often did with the King and his mother while she had still been alive. Or rather when they had both been alive. “I was going to check in with Vespera later today, I know she has been working hard to help claim the territory.”

Yuu had also thought it time to speak with Takeshi. No mater how much he wished to avoid the man, the greater good of the pack was more important than some petty rivalry. His jaw opened to say as much, when he realized their predicament. He shut his jaw firmly, clenching his jaw. “I see Takeshi has arrived.” There was only one person that could invoke such jealousy and anger in the normally calm and collected samurai, and that was Takeshi. Reiko’s betrothed.
Messages In This Thread
"You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:21 PM