Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
134 Posts
Ooc —
Hydra wasn't the only wolf to do an about-face today. Belharra blinked at Mal, a huff held on her lips. 

Did he just???? Belharra couldn't believe him. Now she was questioning his intelligence. Was he always playing Tony Two-Face??

She might have shook Mal if she was capable, given his well documented disdain for Moonspear. Now he was playing nice like he loved Hydra and didn't have multiple internal dialogues about how delusional Moonspear and its people were all the time. Okay. Okay.

'Perceptive Belharra' didn't remove her gaze from the black female as she skulked off, leaving the scene like a scalded whelp with her tail between her legs. Damn straight, leave. Belharra couldn't stand wolves that lorded over neutral territories. Her tail had never once fell from its erect position, and now it wagged in triumph.

They would stay in this Glen as long as they wanted, thankyouverymuch.

She didn't give one fig about Mal's disapproval. If he wanted to fake who he was, he was just another untrustworthy wolf to her, too. "Don't you hate her?" 'Perceptive Belharra' wasn't as stupid as Mal liked to assume, and he assumed a lot given all his jabbing at her internally. "That reminds me." Belharra looked Mal up and down with a sigh, one that sounded content despite the tension in the air. "Have a nice life, Mal. I would've had ye back, and I did just now, but ye wouldn't have mine. I'm leaving."

Belharra gave a curtsy that was aimed at Ibis. Maybe Mal was nicer to Ibis than he was to everyone else. For the flustered girl's sake, Belharra hoped that was true.

Lifting her head, Belharra called for @Asmodeus and then loped away. Never once did her jaunty tail lower. Not 'Perceptive Belharra'. No wolf - not Mal, not the delusional black wolf - commanded her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Belharra - April 12, 2020, 09:30 PM