The Sunspire you were my cup of tea but i drink champagne now
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

do you mind if we back or forward date this a little? Its up to you, just a couple days.

With the claiming of their territory under way, Yuudai thought it best to further explore the surrounding territories as well. Searching for their secrets and how best to use them to his and his packs advantage should the need ever arise. Of course this lead him to the looming mountain just south of the Empire.

The formidable peak was a dangerous adventure, given the time of year, but Yuudai had experience with the melting snow and the steep angles. Confident the man ventured higher and higher, seeking a vantage of the whole area, the vale and the surrounding land.

Much to his surprise a strangely familiar scent mingled with his chosen path. Arching a brow, Yuudai was distracted following the stranger. The ledge was perfect spot. And even without inching toward the edge he could see for miles in every direction. However, the ebony man was his first priority. Yuudai let out a chuff, notifying the man of his presence. Wary as ever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were my cup of tea but i drink champagne now - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 01:42 PM