Hoshor Plains Come on girl, don't leave me hanging
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
A week ago? So he had gone on with the mission while his wounds got all infected? It was very frustrating to learn that, considering his gash would have been easier to manage had she been able to take care of it before it was infected. But the fact that it had happened that long ago meant that he was most likely free of any internal injuries, especially if the fall was only a few feet; she let that thought dampen some of her frustration—that and the feeling of him wrapped around her. She drew in a deep breath and blew it out slowly, trying to calm herself and focus on what all she needed to do now. At his reassuring words, she pulled back and kissed his cheek, a grateful smile slowing appearing her face. She was incredibly thankful that he was here. 

She had seen the pain in his expression as she cleaned the gash, so even when he assured her that he was okay, she still fretted internally over it as she reached down and picked up the golden flower pedals to begin chewing them. She applied the chewed material to his wound and then nosed some bark closer to him. Eat that, she told him. It will help with the pain. She gave him a chance to do as she asked and when he was done, she reached down and began to chew some more of the flower, applying it to his wound once more. She repeated the process a few more times until the wound was completely covered. She took a step back then and looked him over. Does anything else hurt, she asked, concern making her frown. She had given him something to help with the pain aspect, but she wanted to make sure she didn't need to inspect anything else.
Messages In This Thread
Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - March 28, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - March 30, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - April 01, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - April 03, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Come on girl, don't leave me hanging - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 03:53 PM