Sunbeam Lair Be My Eyes
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
thank you ;-; wanted to get a little further into clarence's head

It must have been Clarence's eyes, or maybe the panic, but he could see very little in the darkness, and certainly not Santiago's dark form. This was no longer the creature Clarence was, nor what he wanted to be, but it was like a switch existed inside his brain. Something flipped and his head fucking hurt, and nothing made sense anymore.

The voice that comes from the darkness, accompanied by two silver disks of eyes, is deep and soothing, but it does little to loosen the knot of fear in the boy's chest. 

"Don't touch me," he warned in a snarl, and the paralysis turned into frenzied energy. He began pacing back and forth at the back of the cave, like a tiger in a cage at the zoo. Red eyes locked on silver, ears back, muzzle still wrinkled in fear and tail only half-tucked now. "You're lying. It's not safe here, or there, with you or without you. I don't..." He broke off in a whine as his head throbbed, and he pressed his skull against the cool, damp wall of the cave. Cage? He wasn't sure anymore. "You're putting me back in a cage," the boy rasped, body trembling from stress and fear and exhaustion. "You're going to leave me in here forever and I'll never come out."
Messages In This Thread
Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - March 29, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 30, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 06, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 09, 2020, 05:05 AM