Blackbeak Bluff dreams of gods and monsters
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
shaded eyes rove curiously over his robust figure as he mulls over her enquiry, taking the time to wholly appreciate what was himwhite knight...esoteric smiles flutter daintily across her lips as she glances off towards the distant sea. convulsing body of power, tundra saw the beauty to her mystifying presence and yet could never shake the feeling that there was nefarious intentions behind each frolic of her crashing waves. she blinks back as he vocalizes his pondering, smug little grin perching atop serpentine features at her success of pushing forth a question worth such brain work. in the end it's a simple little chip of an answer yet it's accepted all the same with an intrigued nod. her brain is quick to run away with this, twisting it playfully so that the urge to point out that that meant he wanted to take her with him builds at the top of a jestful tongue. however it's chased back quickly by countering anxieties as to what kind of trail that turn in conversation could bring them down. frowning a little now, she casts him another peculiar look; searching. why did she get so damn weird around him like this? such witty remarks were harmless and yet the idea of uttering it makes her tongue feel dry and heavy.

slow nods accompany the rest of his words, tongue running lightly across pearly fangs as she mulls wordlessly over the odd feelings prancing about her vessel. so demanding in nature, it was growing increasingly difficult to ignore them. "i felt like that in courtfallshe finally allows after a bit of consideration. "not blackfeather though, i can't really tell you why but the moment i set paw in those woods i just kind of knewa soft sigh pushes through as she continues quietly "you know i've considered more than once claiming them myself but....not many wolves outside of the melonii bloodline seem fond of the forest and i don't think even they would appreciate me trying to claim them, plus i'm not exactly the most social of wolves and am therefore not too popular, so i don't think anyone would want to follow me there anyway" 'except you seem to enjoy my company' she tacks on silently, 'why?' shivering against the chill of the increasingly rugged breeze, she gazes up at him somewhat tentatively. the humming expanse of air between them left her feeling on edge, too much concentration having to go into resisting the magnetic pull to close that distance.

she wasn't naive, she knew what she was feeling. had she not felt it before? a hasty swallow as unwelcomed memories float hazily to the surface, sweet faolan. shadowed eyes drop heavily to small paws, ears leaning slightly back at the thought of him. then there was aries, yet what she felt around the tenebrous man was so different. what existed between them was an ethereal force, darkly powerful in nature and ears fall even further back as guilt accompanies memories of their intimacy. their shared breaths as bodies met hungrily in conclusion to their predatory dance, it felt so wrong to remember such a thing around rosencrantz. so what did that even mean? what she felt around him was so different to what awakened within her around aries, it was more stable- she felt safe with the ghostly rose, whilst being with the shadowed man left her feeling many things but safe was never one. huffing lowly, she glanced back to him and his beautifully marred features: secretly pleading that he'd somehow have answers to the mess that was her.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 31, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 31, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 02, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 03, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 03, 2020, 11:17 AM