Wild Berry Meadow One for the Money
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
There was something quite off about the girl. Perhaps it wasn't anything of serious note, but there was a certain aloofness about her. Jaded? Perhaps. He retired the thought. Her life was not his to inquire of. She revealed that she had been well educated, and though her scent did not perpetuate the thought she hailed from a pack--it were entirely possible. Or at least previously true. 

"I'm sure you have someone to thank for that," His voice still a classic baritone delivered words that could be derived, easily, as offensive. He didn't mean it. But maybe he did? To be educated one must learn from another. But to be innately intelligent--ah, that was the best gift. 

Before she started spouting off black magic Collision had intended on trying to hold a conversation. That wasn't something he understood. Had he just been hexed? That was likely and not totally unexpected. "well, that's great," He chimed in as enthusiastically as were possible for him. He hadn't done very well. And to be clear he chimed her words up to a language he didn't understand, but didn't claim to be further curious about either. 

"That's the last thing I would prefer to incur upon myself," Properly spoken as though he had recalled his social graces. This was where he would become most stuck on the icy glare. Was she alright? He didn't look away either. There was a budding curiosity within him, "I'd rather not anyone have to face such a poorly concoted death. By fruit; fails to really illicit sympathy. To be frank I decided to try one thinking they were edible fruits. I'll stick to what I know now."
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
One for the Money - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 03:19 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 02:16 PM
" - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 02, 2020, 06:23 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 05, 2020, 03:36 PM